1. You laugh and cry with people you’ve never met. And if anyone tells you they’re not real friends, you know which friend is on his way out.
2. You feel like a superhero. Not because you’re out at night saving the world but because you have this whole other identity, a life some friends have no idea you live.
3. You burn your third pot in a month, preoccupied with the new post bubbling in your head. No one can get too upset when you’re…inSpiRed.
4. You have not only given up on the dishes but quit stressing that they’re in full display for guests. No time, no pride, no shame.
5. “Sorry? I don’t follow” or “You follow?” isn’t something you can say in cyberspace anymore.
6. Your vibes with bloggers are in sync. Just when you’re thinking of a reader, a like from the dear soul comes…
View original post 34 more words