I want to be Carrie Bradshaw, but here’s 5 reasons why I could never actually do it.

Same Sight, Different View

Image

1.  I like sweatpants too much.  I’m pretty sure I spend 40% of any episode of Sex & the CIty following the plot, and the other 60% staring at Carrie Bradshaw’s absurd outfits.  Nine inch heels?  Weird patterned sundresses without wearing a bra?  I’m not even going to mention the fact that she wears a leotard and tutu during the opening theme song.  I could never pull off that nonsense.  Give me yoga pants or give me death!

2.  I could never think of relatable quotes that could be used by women around the world.I love you, but I love me more.” is a prime example. Who thinks to say that in the heat of a serious moment?  Heck, I actually just let “give me yoga pants or give me death” travel from my brain to my blog… is that relatable enough to be…

View original post 190 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s